NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this Contest is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions
2. The Contest is open to legal residents of all Canadian provinces (except for residents of Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their respective province of residence as of the beginning of the Contest Period (defined below), and who are not:
- an employee of; or
- domiciled with an employee of; or
- can immediate family member of an employee of;
the promoter or their affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. The Contest is subject in all instances to compliance with applicable law.
5. The Contest runs from 6 December 2019 at 10:00 EST and ends on 15 December 2019 at 11:59pm EST ("Contest Period").
6. To enter this Contest, entrants must either:
- follow @evernew_official on Instagram, like the contest post and tag a friend.
Entries must be received during the Contest Period. Unlimited entries allowed.
7. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone number and/or email address or do not conform to or satisfy these rules may be disqualified by the Promoter. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received within the Contest Period. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
8. Following the end of the Contest Period, the Promoter will select one (1) valid entry as the winner (the “Winner”), using a random number generator. The draw will take place at Building 8, Level 4, 576 Swan Street, Richmond, Victoria 3121, Australia, on December 15, 2019 at 10am AEDT. On or about the same date, the Winner will be notified by email (using the email address registered with the Promoter) or Instagram direct message and will be sent a Declaration of Eligibility and Release, which includes a mathematical skill-testing question (“Winner Notification”). The Winner must claim their prize by responding via email, return a signed Declaration of Eligibility and Release and correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question by January 15, 2020 at 10am AEDT.
9. The Promoter will publish the results on its social media pages and on the promotions page of the Ever New website (www.evernew.ca) after the winners has been confirmed and met all requirements.
10. The Promoter’s decision regarding the Winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. If the prize is unclaimed by January 15, 2020, a further draw will take place to determine a replacement winner. The draw will take place at the offices specified in clause 9 above on January 15, 2020 at 10am AEDT. On the same day, the new Winner will be sent the Winner Notification. The new Winner must claim their prize by responding via email, return a signed Declaration of Eligibility and Release and correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question by Tuesday 20 January 2019.
There are twelve (10) separate prizes, one prize per day of the competition. Prizes comprise of products and experiences, listed below:
Prize 1: Cassie Cable Pom Toque. Matilda Check Scarf. Valued at CAD$69.98
Prize 2: Catherine Gradient Earring. Emma Glam Crossbody Bag Valued at CAD$164.98 total.
Prize 3: Bella Wrap Coat. Valued at CAD$189.99 total.
Prize 4: Audrey Fluffy Sweater. Rylie Cable Pom Beanie Valued at CAD$119.99 total.
Prize 5: Charlie Puffer Jacket. Valued at CAD$319.99 total.
Prize 6: Edna Circle Stone Drop Earring. Celerda Metal Mesh Purse Valued at CAD$89.98 total.
Prize 7: Di Sequin Mini Dress. Valued at CAD$189.99total.
Prize 8: Antonia Round Diamante Earrings. Lea Diamante Clutch. Valued at CAD$81.98 total.
Prize 9: Silvia Plisse Mini Dress. Valued at CAD$169.99 total.
Prize 10: 1x Ever New gift Voucher Value at CAD$250.00 total.
The maximum total retail value of the Prize is CAD$1646.88 (TBC) and is correct at the time of publication. The Winner will not be entitled to any difference between actual and maximum retail value of the Prize.
12. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
13. The Winners will receive the Prize. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or otherwise redeemable for cash. If any element of the Prize not available, the Promoter may provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
14. The odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
15. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Winners agrees to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the Promoter to use their name and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Contest including but not limited to publication of their name and photograph on their websites or social media channels.
16. This Contest may be promoted through third party websites, like Facebook and Instagram. Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those third party websites when using them to participate in this Contest. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or third party websites.
17. Entrants who provide incorrect or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the Contest. The Promoter reserves the right to request at its sole discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation in order to confirm the Entrants eligibility to enter and claim a prize, before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter or its nominated agent, or the identity of the entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction, then that Entrant will be deemed invalid.
18. Any costs associated with entry into this Contest are Entrants’ sole responsibility.
19. The Promoter, its agencies and suppliers and Facebook and Instagram are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including but not limited to any injury or damage to participants’ or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Contest. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Contest.
20. The Promoter, its agencies and suppliers together with Facebook and Instagram are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) delays, loss of or damage to property in connection with the Prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
21. If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
22. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information to conduct the Contest. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Contest. By entering the Contest, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information and approved images (photograph and/or film recording), or disclose it to other organizations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The Promoter is committed to compliance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Canada (excluding the laws of Quebec).
24. Ever New Melbourne Ltd (Registration number 805 301-4) of 5300 Commerce Court West, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada is the Promoter (the “Promoter”). Please direct any questions about this Contest to the Promoter and not Facebook or Instagram.2