Terms and Conditions - Ever New Feedback Competition 2019/2020 ('Competition')
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion commences on 1 December 2019 12.00AM (GMT-5) and concludes on 31 December 2020 at 11.59PM (GMT-5) ('Promotional Period').
- This Competition is open to residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec), who have reached 18 years of age as of the beginning of the Competition Period, and who are not an employee of or domiciled with an employee of; or an immediate family member of an employee of; the Promoter or its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies.
- No purchase is necessary.
- To enter this Competition, entrants must during the promotional period:
a. Visit an Ever New store in Canada; and
b. Complete and submit the Ever New customer feedback survey accessible via the website, or which has been sent to their email address registered with the Promoter, and provide their contact details;
- Only one entry is permitted per person per visit. Online purchases are excluded from this Competition. Entrants who provide incorrect or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the Competition. Any attempt to enter multiple email addresses or pen names, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry method not authorized by these Terms and Conditions is not permitted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Competition Period. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain incorrect information or do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with or submits an entry which is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. The Promoter's decision regarding any aspect of this Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be 4 prizes drawn during the Promotional Period based on the table below. If the prize draw date falls on a public holiday, that draw will take place on the following business day in Australia. Each prize draw will take place at Building 8, Level 4, 576 Swan St, Burnley, 3121 VIC Australia.
||Date of qualifying entry
||Prize Draw Winner
||1/12/19 to 29/2/20
||Lori, Pacific Centre
||6/3/20 to 31/5/20
||1/6/20 to 31/8/20
||1/9/20 to 30/11/20
|| Marlie, Chinook
- There will be one (1) winner for each prize draw. The first valid entry drawn at random from all entries received during the preceding month as outlined in the table above for each prize draw will receive a CAD $150 Ever New gift card (Prize). The total prize pool is CAD $600. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or otherwise redeemable for cash. The winner will be notified by email (using the email address registered with the Promoter) on or around the same date. Ever New gift cards are issued subject to the terms and conditions located on the reverse side of each gift card.
- Each winner will be sent a Declaration of Eligibility and Release, which includes a mathematical skill-testing question (“Winner Notification”). Each winner must claim their prize by responding via email, return a signed Declaration of Eligibility and Release and correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question within 7 days of receipt of the declaration.
- If a winner has claimed their prize by responding via email within 7 days of being notified of by the Promotor with the completed Declaration of Eligibility and Release, the Promoter will publish the name of the winner at evernew.ca.
- If a Prize remains unclaimed after the 7 days of being notified as winner by the Promoter a further draw/s will take place to select a new winner. If required, this draw will take place at Building 8, Level 4, 576 Swan Street, Richmond, Victoria on the relevant following Friday. If this Friday is a public holiday the draw will take place on the next business day.
- In the event a further draw is necessary, the replacement winner will be notified by email (using the email address registered with the Promoter) on or around the same date of the further draw. On the same day, the new winner will be sent the Winner Notification. The new Winner must claim their prize by responding via email, return a signed Declaration of Eligibility and Release and correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question by within 7 days of receipt of the declaration. The Promoter will publish the results of any re-draw at evernew.ca.
- Prizes will be distributed to winners within 1 month after receipt of the signed Declaration of Eligibility and Release and mathematical skill testing question.
- The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Any costs associated with entry into this Competition are entrants’ sole responsibility.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request at its sole discretion, appropriate identification or other documentation to confirm an entrant’s eligibility to enter and claim a prize. If the identity of the entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction, that entry will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or inability to conduct this Competition or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any other circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Competition (subject to any directions of a regulatory authority).
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the prize or use of the prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable (in whole or in part) that part shall be severed, and the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Canada (Excluding the laws of Quebec).
- Ever New Melbourne Ltd (Registration number 805 301-4) of 5300 Commerce Court West, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (collectively referred to as the "Promoter").