Win a Luxury Weekend in Bali for You and a Friend
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Competition ("Competition") is open to residents of New Zealand only, who are 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Competition Period, and who are not an employee of or domiciled with an employee of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies.
3. This Competition commences on 29 November 2018 at 11.00am AEDST and ends on 23 December 2018 AEDST ("Competition Period").
4. To enter this Competition, entrants must join Forever New’s loyalty program “Forever You Rewards” and complete the entry form at forevernew.com.au during the Competition Period. Only one entry is permitted per person. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Competition Period. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
5. The first valid entry drawn by the Promoter at random will be declared the winner. The draw will take place at 41 High Street, Auckland, 1010, on 3 January 2019 at 11.00am (NZDT). The winner will be notified by email (using the email address registered with the Promoter on their entry form) on or around the same date. The winner must claim their prize by responding via email by 10.00am (NZDT) 3 April 2019. The winner’s name will be published on the Forever New Website on or around 5 January 2019.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7 There is one prize to be won.
8. The prize consists of the following: (1) one voucher for the winner and one friend each aged 18 years or older to stay at the Ungasan, Bali for two (2) consecutive nights over one weekend including Bali transfers, Free/VIP access to Sundays Beach Club and gourmet breakfast each morning, (valued at USD$5800 approximately NZD$8530); (2) economy class flights to Bali from the winner’s nearest capital city (in New Zealand) up to the value of NZD$2,000; (3) NZD$500 spending money to be transferred into the winner’s bank account; and (4) one NZD$500 Forever New gift card (the “Prize”). The Prize will be awarded to the winner only. For the avoidance of doubt, the winner and their friend do not each receive a Prize or any individual components of the Prize.
9. The Prize is subject to blackout periods including periods (including 23 December 2018 to 5 January 2019 and 23 December 2019 to 5 January 2020); cannot be taken over long weekends, public holidays, or school holidays (whether in Bali or New Zealand); and is subject to availability. The Prize must be taken by 22 December 2019. All ancillary costs (including but not limited to passport costs, travel insurance, New Zealand transfers, visas, vaccinations, meals, entertainment, room service, mini bar, baggage charges, spending money, foreign exchange fees, internet access, phone calls and any other costs) not listed in clause 8 above are the sole responsibility of the winner and their friend. It is recommended that the winner and their friend each obtain a suitable travel insurance policy prior to travel to Bali.
10. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Once airline tickets are issued, they cannot be changed. Travel must be booked together and the winner and their friend must travel together. The Promoter is not responsible if travel needs to be rescheduled for any reason. The winner may be required by the Ungasan, Bali to present their own credit card as security. Any unused portions or elements of the Prize are forfeited. The accommodation voucher must be redeemed on arrival. Lost, stolen or damaged vouchers will not be replaced or refunded. The Prize is not eligible for frequent flyer or loyalty programs. Forever New gift cards are issued subject to the terms and conditions located on the reverse side of each card.
11. The winner and their friend must each hold a valid passport (with no less than 6 months remaining validity from the date of their return flight to New Zealand) to claim the Prize and generally be fit to travel. Further information about international travel to Bali is available at www.safetravel.govt.nz.
12. The total Prize pool value is up to NZD$[11,530], depending on the place of residence of the winner and is correct at the time of publication. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. If any element of the Prize not available due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value, subject to legislative approval. The Prize will be distributed to the winner within 1 month after the draw date.
13. If the Prize is unclaimed by 10.00am (NZDT) on 5 April, 2019, a further draw will take place at random to select a replacement winner. The draw will take place at 41 High Street, Auckland, 1010 on 8 April 2019 at 10.00am (NZDT). The replacement winner will be notified by email on or around that date. The replacement winner must claim the Prize by responding to the Promoter via email by 29 April 2019. The winner’s name will also be published on the Forever New Website on or around 30 April 2019.
14. This Promotion may be promoted through third party websites, like Facebook. Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those third party websites when using them to participate in this Promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third party websites.
15. Any attempt to enter multiple email addresses or pen names, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry methods not authorized by these terms and conditions is not permitted. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain incorrect information or do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Entrants who provide incorrect, incomplete, incomprehensible or fraudulent information or whom do not comply with any of these terms and conditions are not eligible to participate in this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to request, appropriate photo identification to confirm entrants’ eligibility to enter this Competition and claim a prize, before issuing a prize and may deem the entry invalid.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and third party websites specified in clause 14 are not liable for any problems or technical failure including any internet, telecommunication or website technical problems or any damage to computers in relation to this Competition. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned due to any technical problems the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Competition (subject to any directions issued by a regulatory authority).
17. The Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies and third party websites specified in clause 14 are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Prize or use of the Prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law). To the maximum extent permitted by the law, entrants release the Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and Facebook from any and all claims that may arise in connection with this Competition.
18. If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
20. The Promoter is ADTNZ Limited NZBN 9429041735435 c/o PricewaterhouseCoopers Auckland, 188 Quay Street, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010 New Zealand.